ConnectNYC Fiber Challenge
NYCEDC is pleased to announce the ConnectNYC Fiber Challenge, a competition for small and medium-sized commercial and industrial businesses with fewer than 100 employees to win free high-speed fiber broadband build-out to their business.
Many of the businesses driving growth in the 21st century require access to reliable, high-speed broadband. Through ConnectNYC, New York City and leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are investing in the city’s future as a leader in connectivity and technology.
Contestants demonstrating the highest potential impact of fiber connectivity – on their own business, nearby businesses, and underserved areas – will become finalists. Finalists will have a chance to win a free build-out of fiber internet connectivity to their place of business. Potential winners will be required to sign a one-year service contract with a participating ISP at negotiated market rates before they are eligible to receive a free fiber build-out.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity! The submission period runs through Tuesday, November 27, 2012. To enter the contest, visit NYCFiberChallenge.com to find out more.
23 Notes/ Hide
- governance-group likes this
- line-defenders likes this
- cell-group likes this
- slim-docker-49 likes this
- alex-the-jewellery likes this
- heikcaj likes this
- nycdoitt reblogged this from nycedc
- marnysmith reblogged this from nycedc and added:
- fewbytesoflife likes this
- maloloy likes this
- concreteg likes this
- mfayed likes this
- oskr-barrera reblogged this from challengepostblog
- bikergear likes this
- challengepostblog reblogged this from nycedc
- sailthru likes this
- ddooley1969 likes this
- polkadottpanties likes this
- ljupkaiv likes this
- andypbrowne likes this
- georgigeorgiev likes this
- rckgnwn reblogged this from nycedc
- robzand likes this
- casatortillabarcelona likes this
- iarbas likes this
- teacupstyle likes this
- nycedc posted this