This week at NYCEDC:
- We welcomed Krinos Foods, Inc. to the Bronx as they prepare to develop a Greek and Mediterranean food manufacturing facility and headquarters in the the Tremont neighborhood
- We announced plans to build two new state-of-the-art science and medical facilities on the Upper East Side in conjunction with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and CUNY Hunter College
- We opened WNYC Transmitter Park in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and shared your Instagrams of the green space
- We honored and reflected upon September 11 with a look at the National September 11 Memorial at World Trade Center
- We discussed the state of the economy four years after the financial crisis with Mayor Bloomberg at the Economic Club of Washington D.C.
- We watched an awesome time-lapse video of artist Patrick Vale drawing the Manhattan skyline
- We headed over to STORY in Chelsea to shop the Project Pop-Up NYC 2012 competition winners
Have a great weekend, NYC!
Photo Credit: Edward Reed/NYC Mayor’s Office via Flickr