Register Now for NYC Next Idea 2012-2013
We’re kicking off the 2012-2013 NYC Next Idea business plan competition, which is even bigger and better! This experience can help launch your business idea—as it has with Taxi Treats from Universidad de Buenos Aires and Stern Business School at NYU. Just months after winning the competition in March of 2012, the team is now in the process of further developing their operations in New York City.
We invite student teams from all over the world and across diverse fields to register now and share your Next Idea for New York City. Learn more about the competition and our new eligibility requirements to see if your team qualifies to participate.
- Cash prize pool of $35,000
- An all-expense-paid trip to New York City in March 2013 for all team members
- The opportunity to learn about the City’s startup ecosystem, gain access to investors and government leaders, and present business plans to a group of investor and entrepreneur judges
The competition is open to students and recent graduates. Teams must be between two and five members. For teams with two to three team members, at least one must be a non-US citizen. For teams with four to five team members, at least two must be non-US citizens.
- The deadline to submit an executive summary for NYC Next Idea is November 9, 2012
- Finalists will be selected by mid-January 2013