This week at NYCEDC:
- We unveiled a suite of new initiatives to expand New York City’s broadband connectivity
- We helped launch the City’s Business Customer Service initiative to make it easier for businesses to create jobs
- We watched how Queens industrial company Mondial Automotive made it here in New York City
- We gave you a heads up about MetroFocus: The Tech Economy, an upcoming TV episode on the booming tech industry in New York City
- We followed @NYCGob, which makes @NYCGov available in Spanish
- We studied the latest job creation numbers, indicating that NYC is rebounding from the recession faster than the rest of the country
- We celebrated that NYC’s fashion retail market is the nation’s largest
- We caught up with some of our NYC BigApps 3.0 and Hackathon winners at the IARU TechSeri.es panel “Startups: Their Journey to Success”
- We checked in with our NYC Fancy Food Show winners in Washington D.C.
Have a great weekend, NYC!