The East River Ferry is getting sweeter, now serving local treats aboard like these delicious Butter Lane cupcakes:
Beginning Monday morning, passengers will be treated to a new menu of locally-produced goodies, including cupcakes from Butter Lane Cupcakes, retro-style u-bet egg creams in chocolate and vanilla, and hot and iced coffees from the Brooklyn Roasting Company.
While coffee was offered on some routes last summer, the effort marks the first time food will be served onboard the pilot ferry service, which launched last June, and travels between Wall Street’s Pier 11 and East 34th Street, with stops in DUMBO’s Fulton Ferry Landing, north and south Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Long Island City, Queens.
Check out the routes and schedules of the East River Ferry, bringing passengers to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.
Photo credit: Rachel from Cupcakes Take the Cake via Flickr.com
8 Notes/ Hide
- sexyvixen78 likes this
- ba-dumtsss reblogged this from nycedc
- sarisekeer reblogged this from nycedc
- mcl1028 likes this
- nydrayton likes this
- mrspollo8888 reblogged this from nycedc and added:
- somethingaboutthesunshine13 reblogged this from nycedc
- viewfromthebalcony reblogged this from nycedc and added:
- mildwave reblogged this from nycedc
- nycedc posted this