NYC GovFresh Awards
NYCEDC has entered the 2011 GovFresh Awards, which honor innovative city government technology projects over the past year. This is a great opportunity to recognize all the work that New York City has done in improving government transparency and connecting with citizens.
We encourage you to vote today for the following awards:
- New York City for the “City of the Year” award
- NYC BigApps for the “Best Government/Citizen Collaboration” award (NYCEDC)
- NYC BigApps 3.0 Hackathon for the “Best Civic Hackathon” award (NYCEDC)
- Reinvent NYC.gov for the "Best Civic Hackathon" award
- NYC Open Data for “Best Open Data Platform” award
- New York City Emergency Management for "Best Use of Social Media for Emergency Management" award
Voting ends soon – on December 11th!
It’s very easy to sign up to vote, and you will have 10 votes to distribute among the initiatives. Please share this with your friends and colleagues. Thank you!