This Weekend in NYC
It’s August! Here are a few ways to kick off the new month this weekend:
- Moonlight Central Park Bike Ride: Friday, August 1st, 10 pm. Grab some friends and some two-wheelers and head over to Central Park to take a cool and unique bike ride under the light of the Moon.
- Pottercon: Saturday, August 2nd, 2 - 8 pm. Embarrassed you’re an adult but still love Harry Potter like a middle schooler? Be embarrassed no more. The Bell House is hosting an all-day Harry Potter enthusiast event with Potter trivia, a costume contest, and a sorting!
- Shakespeare in the Park: All Weekend, 8 pm. Watch one of Shakespeare’s greatest works in the comfort of the park with any of the 3 free shows happening this weekend. Get there early to reserve your tickets!
- Twighlight Tour and Catacomb Cocktails: Sunday, August 2nd, 8:30 pm. Like spooky things? Try this tour of the 478-acre Green-Wood Cemetery while enjoying light cocktails as the sun begins to set.
- Salsa Sunday: Sunday, August 2nd, 12 - 5:30 pm. Loosen up those hips this Sunday at this weekly Salsa dancing event held at Orchard Beach in the Bronx.